yerudsben’s Map Room

Newbie Navigator

0 maps


0 ratings

joined November 3, 2021

About Me

While it's true that most of us don't require professional photo processing for our visas and passports, some of us do need it. For example, if you're from a country that requires an American Visa and your passport isn't accepted for entry, you will need to apply for an adapter or "chain link" to get through the border. You might also want to have your photo taken in Mexico if you fly into Mexico. In this case, you will need a "Grounds of Entry" card which states that American Visas are accepted for entry.

My Website

Welcome to your own map room on mappery!

Use this page to keep all of your maps and comments in one place... think of it as the personal map room you’ve always wanted. As you contribute maps and comments to mappery, your map room will grow richer with more details—and the more maps, comments, and ratings you add, the higher your mappery rank will be. For now, you're a Newbie Navigator.

Start by adding a map or adding some info about yourself.

Example map room:
example map room

This member has not contributed any maps.

Related Ads

Is mappery missing a good map? Please upload it to the collection.