- You are solely responsible for any data, text, information, screen names, images, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the mappery.com service.
- mappery is for maps and related content only and is not a generic image hosting service. Non-map images are prohibited.
- mappery is intended for personal use. Professional or corporate uses of mappery are prohibited.
- You may not use the mappery.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack mappery.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with mappery.com.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of mappery, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in removal of all content in violation of the above. While mappery.com prohibits such content on its site, you understand and agree that mappery cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the mappery.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the mappery.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- It is prohibited to post images hosted on mappery to outside websites.
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
mappery respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. mappery may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, delete content. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide mappery the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
For Notice of claims of copyright infringement, mappery can be reached by email at email@example.com.